Eight advantages and applications of modern intelligent robots
The eight major contents of modern intelligent robots and the second generation of Aidu stamping robots independently developed by using that intelligent robot have been released. You should already be eager to learn about the second generation machine. Today I will introduce eight advantages to you.
1. Stability: 72 hours fatigue test before each robot leaves the factory, the performance is stable.
2. Compatibility: The product can be freely combined with pneumatic punches, gear punches, hydraulic presses, drilling machines, tapping machines, etc. by simply connecting the signals.
3. Flexibility: The electric control box and the body can be placed separately. The robot only needs to be fixed by screws and can be moved freely according to site requirements to achieve multi-site operations.
4. Quickness: "Fool-style" programming, can be dragged and taught, it is not very demanding to the operator.
5. Safety: The signals between Nazhi robot and equipment are connected in series to eliminate misoperation. At the same time, the double material automatic identification system is adopted.
6. Economical: Low requirements for customer's on-site equipment and molds. Most molds do not need to be modified or simply modified. The cost of transformation required for the introduction of automation is low.
7. Standardity: Each Nachi robot is a standard machine, which can be used universally and freely.
8. Optional: The product has high and standard configuration. Customers can customize the product configuration according to their needs.