Correct use method of welding torch of welding robot
With the continuous development of welding technology, welding robots can ensure the consistency of the welding process, improve welding efficiency, and improve people's working environment. To lay a solid foundation for the steady development of enterprises and lead industrial production into a new era. As we all know, welding robots are relatively common equipment in the welding process. They are easy to use, have high welding accuracy , and are easy to maintain. Many friends want to buy a welding robot, but it is not clear how to use the welding torch of the robot. In order to help everyone use welding robots correctly, professionals will talk about this knowledge in detail, and interested friends can pay more attention.
How to use the welding gun correctly
(1) Select a reasonable welding sequence. In order to reduce welding deformation and welding gun walking path length, the welding sequence is formulated.
(2) Welding gun space transition requires short, smooth and safe movement trajectories.
(3) Optimize welding parameters. In order to obtain the best welding parameters, working test pieces are made for welding test and process qualification.
(4) Reasonable positioner position, welding torch attitude, and welding torch position. After the workpiece is fixed on the positioner, if the welding seam is not the ideal position and angle, it is required to continuously adjust the positioner during programming, so that the welded seam reaches the horizontal position one by one in accordance with the welding sequence, and at the same time, the position of each axis of the robot must be continuously adjusted. , Reasonably determine the position, angle of the welding gun relative to the joint, and the length of the wire extension. After the position of the workpiece is determined, the position of the welding gun relative to the joint is observed by the programmer's eyes, which is difficult. This requires programmers to be good at summing up accumulated experience.
(5) Insert the cleaning program in time. After writing a welding program of a certain length, the gun cleaning program should be inserted in time to prevent welding spatter from blocking the welding nozzle and the conductive tip, ensure the cleaning of the welding gun, increase the life of the nozzle, ensure reliable arc ignition and reduce welding spatter.